|COURSE DURATION||1 Year|
|COURSE TYPE||Certificate level programmes|
|LEARNING MODE||Full Time|
General Entry Criteria
Three O'Level/SSC passes with C and above OR Attainment of a Level 3 qualification in a related field.
Alternative Entry Criteria
18 years old and one year work experience with the ability to communicate in the language of instruction.
· Intake: January / May / September
· Course Fee: MVR 2,730 (Per Month)
1. English Proficiency 1
2. English Proficiency 2
3. Foundational Mathematics 1
4. Academic Writing and Research Skills
1. Introduction to Psychology
2. Moral Development in Education
3. Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
4. Fundamentals of Guidance and Counselling
|FACULTY / CENTRE||Centre for Foundation Studies (CFS)|
|AWARDING BODY||Villa College|
The Foundation in Psychology programme is designed to instil the relevant fundamental concepts in students who want to pursue undergraduate study in the field of Guidance and Counselling and Psychology. This programme aims to provide a pathway for a diploma in the area of Guidance and Counselling and Psychology. It is synergized with other Foundation programmes of Villa College to ensure that students who complete the programme are equipped with the necessary academic skills to cope in their Diploma and Degree programmes.