|COURSE DURATION||1 year|
|COURSE TYPE||Postgraduate programmes|
|LEARNING MODE||Full Time|
Completion of an MQA approved level 7 Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
· Intake: January / May / September
· Course Fee: MVR 4000 (Per Month)
1. Introduction to Social Research & Research Process
2. Qualitative Research Methods
3. Quantitative Research Methods
4. Foundation of Research Theory
5. Quantitative Analysis using Statistics
6. Reading and Writing in Research
|FACULTY / CENTRE||Institute for Research & Innovation (IRI)|
|AWARDING BODY||Villa College|
The Postgraduate Diploma in Research Studies programme would enable graduates to undertake higher research degrees successfully. It is designed for applicants who need additional skills in research in order to progress on to their research in Masters or Doctoral programmes. The applicants will learn about research methodologies, analysis and relevant academic skills to carry out research in any social setting. The Postgraduate Diploma in Research Studies is awarded upon successful completion of 120 credits of the Master of Research Studies.